Monday, March 8, 2010

Best Actress goes to......

Yesterday, Daddy (Rod) left for Colorado for two weeks for some mountain training.  The kids and I are doing well and miss him already.  Reagan kept saying "dada, dada" yesterday as if wondering when he was going to be coming through the door.  She and Nolan both just love it every evening when he comes walking through the door.  There's a whole routine in fact of Nolan "hiding" from Daddy and Daddy coming in asking "Where's Nolan?" and then he jumps out and "scares" Daddy every evening.  Well, while we didn't experience that kind of evening last night, we did experience something very cute and hilarious with Reagan.  After I had put Nolan to bed, Reagan and I were sitting in the living room reading book after book, as this is something she will do all night long if you'll continue reading.  I took a break from reading and left her in the recliner while I, sluggishly, got down on the floor and did some pushups and situps.  Don't get excited, when I say some, I mean like 10 pushups and 15 situps-- woo hoo!  Next thing I know, Reagan has climbed down from the chair and is on the floor with me doing her version of pushups.  Take a peek at what I saw......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ_2wc0wXD8

Needless to say, the Oscars were turned off after that because nothing could compare to this performance.  Reagan definitely got my vote for Best Actress!

5 comments:

  1. TOo cute!!! can't wait to come play next week!!! Seriously,, CAN'T WAIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle CenicerosMarch 8, 2010 at 8:56 PM

    I love it! She does the same kind of push ups that I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! she's got my vote too!
    this is so great.
    thanks for sharing.
    love,
    victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reagan- you are HILARIOUS! What a big girl you are!!!! So strong and way too cute. Glad that you are having fun even though daddy is away. Thinking of you guys-
    The Domiccio's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just now getting a chance to see this! Darling!! I think you all will be heading this direction in a few short weeks..... Keep me posted! Can't wait to see what a goregeous big girl you are now! Lisa Shirley

    ReplyDelete